Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Bully Sleeps WAYYYYYYYYYY to much every day ! What's up with this ?

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member Maximus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Patrick
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My Bully Sleeps WAYYYYYYYYYY to much every day ! What's up with this ?

Oh my yes, the Inflammation in his (R) knee has gone down significantly as a result of the Rimadyl. It was very very swollen when he injured the knee in Mid-December.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My Bully Sleeps WAYYYYYYYYYY to much every day ! What's up with this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Oh my yes, the Inflammation in his (R) knee has gone down significantly as a result of the Rimadyl. It was very very swollen when he injured the knee in Mid-December.
    What's his dosage if I may ask? Also, did you see any side effects from it? Tyson is suffering from arthritis and I've been holding off drugging him, but I think I need to... we had been controlling it naturally for over a year, and he's done great. However, now it seems to be flaring up. I'm afraid of him being zoned out, or worse. I know bullies sleep alot, and I know your post was for this exact question - but I wonder if its the medication?

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Real Name
    Patrick
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Maximus was on 75mg of Rimadyl 2x daily. However, I only gave it to him once per day. No, it didn't zone him out at all. It did however do a great job of reducing the Inflammation in his Knee and leg. He is no longer on the Rimadyl. His inflammation is
    down and he doesn't need the medication any longer.

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Maximus was on 75mg of Rimadyl 2x daily. However, I only gave it to him once per day. No, it didn't zone him out at all. It did however do a great job of reducing the Inflammation in his Knee and leg. He is no longer on the Rimadyl. His inflammation is
    down and he doesn't need the medication any longer.
    Thank you for the info. I'm gonna try it, but every other day - at a low dose to start Keep us posted on how Maximus does on his new food

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Real Name
    Patrick
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Maximus loves his new (old) food - he has always loved FROMM and TASTE OF THE WILD - I'm just adjusting the amount of food he
    gets per day and I measure the food very carefully, as both FROMM and TASTE OF THE WILD have higher Calories per cup then
    Hill's Science Diet.

7. Likes TyTysmom, 2BullyMama liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

My Elmo Boy sleeps all day to. He plays a little while and then off to sleep he goes, Some Bully's sleep a lot, but we love them so much no matter what they do. I give him lots of Kisses and Hugs, and Elmo gives the same back to me, he is so funny most of the time, a real entertainer he is.

9. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads