I cannot get rid of the tear stains!

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
when i got my Rocky he had a beautiful white face.. he was on a very poor diet and since i have another dog with food allergies i like to put all my dogs on the same thing so she don't get into the wrong food... well, wasn't long before rocky's pretty white face started getting tear stains really bad... it was terrible.. poor dog got tired of me cleaning his face.. I tried many things.. then as i was reading on this site someone told me to try to cut out the rice.. lamb and rice was basically all my other dog could have.. but i got lucky and found a fish blend the she was able to eat and had no rice... and woo-lay... it worked.. his tear stains cleared up and look great.. i wish i remember who told me because i owe them a big thank you.. it was driving me crazy... don't know if it will work for you but you may look into it.. he is now on earthborn holistic.. coastal blend.. they all (4) seem to like it and my food allergy dog is good with it too.. good luck.. i know some dogs get them alot but I am now a believer that it has alot to do with food..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online