Best way to extract a bully form your body parts.

OP
Harriett

Harriett

Jan 22, 2016
Belfast Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
So I did the water bottle thing and have to say it worked a treat, I made the kids sit on the floor with her and she was biting their hands but after 3 sprays in 10 minutes she stopped and hasn't done it again. Now she is like a different puppy the kids sit and play with her alday and adore her, she has settled in here so well, after only 10 days of crate training she is going to the back door to be let out and also I don't think I will be needing puppy classes as she is so clever and learns command vey quickly. Overall I think Daisy is our perfect pooch :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
So I did the water bottle thing and have to say it worked a treat, I made the kids sit on the floor with her and she was biting their hands but after 3 sprays in 10 minutes she stopped and hasn't done it again. Now she is like a different puppy the kids sit and play with her alday and adore her, she has settled in here so well, after only 10 days of crate training she is going to the back door to be let out and also I don't think I will be needing puppy classes as she is so clever and learns command vey quickly. Overall I think Daisy is our perfect pooch :)

I have a 4 year old grandson, and he has learned to yell NO and clap his hands. That seems to work w/Willow, but I have also used the water bottle at times.

Remember puppy class is also a great socialization time for Daisy… it cannot be stressed enough to socialize your dog PLENTY in the early years so they can get along w/other dogs.

OP
Harriett

Harriett

Jan 22, 2016
Belfast Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I have a 4 year old grandson, and he has learned to yell NO and clap his hands. That seems to work w/Willow, but I have also used the water bottle at times.

Remember puppy class is also a great socialization time for Daisy… it cannot be stressed enough to socialize your dog PLENTY in the early years so they can get along w/other dogs.
Lucky enough my 2 friends have also got new puppy's and we have had a few play dates indoors, it's great fun watching them ��

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.