Does anyone have a camera to watch their dog?

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Does anyone have a camera to watch and talk to their dog that they could recommend? I have been looking at the iSmartAlarm Spot or using an old Android and the IPWebcam app. Has anyone tried anything? I just want to make sure he doesn't get into trouble and also I'm a little obsessed.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yep, ours are through our security provider.

IMG_3656.JPG

OP
KimDe

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Yep, ours are through our security provider.

View attachment 95204

Yeah I'm sure mine sleeps all day. He's most active when he is following me around the house with puppy dog eyes or chewing his toys on my lap. Because the best toy is the toy that he has when I am there to enjoy him enjoying it.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We use the drop cam. It works for what we need it to, but I'm not sure I would recommend it.

jdeveaux

Bully Buttler
Jan 12, 2016
Sugar Land, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jupiter
I have always used the Foscam wireless IP cameras. They're affordable and easy to manage. Currently have two of the 1080p 2 megapixel R2 cameras http://www.foscam.com/R2.html

They have excellent night vision and superb HD color plus audio is two way so I can talk to and hear the dogs.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
i just have cameras hooked up to my home alarm system and I view in the app. Nothing special there.

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
We have the ion the home camera. I don't leave the house with out turning it on when they are home alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hello, yes I have 2 right now. Joey is only 8 months old, still in crate when we're gone. BUT I still like to check in on her and will use them while training her to have run of the house (which won't happen too soon....still very much puppy hahaha) Here is the brand that I got on Amazon and the app on ipad and iphone is really easy.

Vimtag (Fujikam) 361 HD, IP/Network ,Wireless, Video Monitoring, Surveillance, security camera,plug/play, Pan/Tilt with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision

Hope this helps!

bully602

Sep 8, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chapo/Cheena/Chevy
yes i have a foscam, 80 bucks on amazon, completley wireles except for the power obviously and a breeze to setup and view on phone/computer

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I have WIFI cameras that are part of the alarm system but wish i hadn't got them. I would rather have a Nest Dropcam because the picture quality is better and it is cheaper. I already have the Nest thermostats

Most Reactions

Members online