Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Brutus must be FTSE twin he throws the biggest tantrums, he sits under my shelf that I have all my bulldogs on and just whines must think their his like everything else in the house

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
HA HA HA do not worry
You bring back memories of Diva and that Kong red Bowling pin she was obsessed with that toy and would not leave anyone alone to get them to throw it and if we took it away the look you would get and pining ect ect , but for sanity purposes we had to take it away from her at times in other words she had to learn like a treat that you do not get it automatically .
She would start dog fights if anyone would go near it and that was the line she crossed for Me

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
We do take it away sometimes at night so he relaxes. I'm so afraid to take it away permanently. His whole personality changes. He actually acts like he is going through withdrawals. The ball goes potty with him, it's next to him when he eats, and he has it tucked under his arm when he sleeps. This was a failed attempt at intervention for him! Oh well, I guess I will continue to fill my ball order with amazon.

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
oh my GOODNESS!!! after I read that brutus is indeed okay after receiving a new ball, I found this whole thing hilarious!! thank you for the much needed laugh today.

they really are the most emotional dogs aren't they? It's something that you can't understand until you have your own bully and see it for yourself.

I swear frank has rolled his eyes at me before. and don't get me started on the sighing!

I loved this thread, thank you :)

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
OMG that is Curly's favorite ball too!! We call it "Sqeakum" and it literally drives us crazy!! But if we try to take it away from him he goes on a massive hunt and we have to give it back to him or we are afraid he will have a heart attack!

1b06f436648d0a73d7a16ee5bf16e039.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Not ridiculous at all. Should tell [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] to take a poll on this on this subject. Bentley does the same thing because he is a "Ball Junkie." When he wasn't his ball, Bentley gets all "Cujo" on me...growling, barking, jumping up and down on the furniture, nudging me like dad go get my ball for me which kind of reminds me of Lassie alerting someone to take action. And of course, then there is the whining which eventually graduates to barking when the ball goes under a piece of furniture or is wedged between two pieces of furniture (this happens all the time as I live in a 5 lb sack with 20 lbs of stuff). So no...not ridiculous at all.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Not ridiculous at all. Should tell @dolphin to take a poll on this on this subject. Bentley does the same thing because he is a "Ball Junkie." When he wasn't his ball, Bentley gets all "Cujo" on me...growling, barking, jumping up and down on the furniture, nudging me like dad go get my ball for me which kind of reminds me of Lassie alerting someone to take action. And of course, then there is the whining which eventually graduates to barking when the ball goes under a piece of furniture or is wedged between two pieces of furniture (this happens all the time as I live in a 5 lb sack with 20 lbs of stuff). So no...not ridiculous at all.

Excellent idea my man!

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Sounds more like a Ball crack! lol

Whats the ball name or model so I can seach on Amazon?

We go out of our way to make our bullies happy :)

We do take it away sometimes at night so he relaxes. I'm so afraid to take it away permanently. His whole personality changes. He actually acts like he is going through withdrawals. The ball goes potty with him, it's next to him when he eats, and he has it tucked under his arm when he sleeps. This was a failed attempt at intervention for him! Oh well, I guess I will continue to fill my ball order with amazon.

Most Reactions