Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Several years ago I put a shirt with this saying up for auction.

Now I'm wanting to buy it back. I think this would make a great greeting card...

It was such a hassle getting the company to sell them to me in the first place because I wasn't purchasing for resale...

If you by chance have this shirt and would like to sell it, send me a message.

If you remember who won the item, let me know and I will try and look them up. Here is Vegas modeling the shirt.

e7f84901fecb81bd72f931cdb4634ee3.jpg

Thanks peeps!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
cool. Why not just have a screen print done for you. The template will always be available if needed.

I have no idea how to go about doing something like that.

Advice?

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
We use to screen print back in high school, we cut the stencil and reate a template on a screen and voila a screen print. You buy the fabric paint and put a blank shirt on a hard surface with backing and spread the paint over the template, now you have a printed shirt. Not difficult at all especially if you have a simple design (2 colors) such as this.

Type screen printing on craigslist and I am sure there is a local individual in the neighborhood, not necessarily a pro that can do this. There are even machines that you can buy. Love the manual ones that you can print one at a time.

Use to enjoy them back in the day. Our class create his/her own screen print then we share the template. Everyone was bringing a blank shirt to be printed on.

Goodluck.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Omg [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]!!! I love it!! I want one for Murray

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Omg [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]!!! I love it!! I want one for Murray

I'm trying to get in contact with the company who sells these. Last time I told them I was purchasing them with the sole intention of donating them for auction. They let me buy a lot of them. I can't remember my account information, but in order to order I have to have a resale tax#, which I don't. I have a unified business id.... whatever that is.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Great shirt:w00t: I've seen places/stores that makes T-shirts with your own print or text on... maybe if you can bring a plain doggie shirt to them they'll be able to print the text on it for you? I've usually seen them at market places and funfairs and such places. It was in Sweden but America has EVERYTHING! :tongue:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hi Cheryl. Didn't [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] have EBN shirts for sale? Where and how did she get those done?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.. that is great..... good luck!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm trying to get in contact with the company who sells these. Last time I told them I was purchasing them with the sole intention of donating them for auction. They let me buy a lot of them. I can't remember my account information, but in order to order I have to have a resale tax#, which I don't. I have a unified business id.... whatever that is.

resale tax id is the same as your tax ID number, unless you don't have one and you are doing your business as a sole proprietorship.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
resale tax id is the same as your tax ID number, unless you don't have one and you are doing your business as a sole proprietorship.

How would I find out?

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
If you file taxes with a tax ID or your social security number.

I file taxes with my tax accountant.

Now what?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.