i need to vent...

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
my husband named her.. i fell in love with her when i seen her.. i went to pet store to buy my cat some cat treats and came out with her (dont judge me).. she started my love for the breed.. she just turned 8.. at times i wonder if she is full english but it don't really matter.. her personality is for sure.. we love her all the same.. just curious.. is your porkchop registered AKC? only ask because ours is and they had to put her name as porkchop XXVI . i never checked before i mailed in her papers if that name was available..

That's a cute story , how can anyone not fall in love their squishy face.

My Porkchop girl is a rescue . I have very little knowledge of her background . I was told her family lost their house. She's my birthday and Christmas present. On Dec. 14, 2013 is the gotcha day. She's the BEST gift ever and I love her to pieces[emoji173]️ back to your question , she's not AKC that I know of. She's a Southern California Bulldog Rescue alumni[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
That's a cute story , how can anyone not fall in love their squishy face.

My Porkchop girl is a rescue . I have very little knowledge of her background . I was told her family lost their house. She's my birthday and Christmas present. On Dec. 14, 2013 is the gotcha day. She's the BEST gift ever and I love her to pieces[emoji173]️ back to your question , she's not AKC that I know of. She's a Southern California Bulldog Rescue alumni[emoji4]

they do manage to find a way in our hearts.. i love all of my furbabies.. porkchop does have that special place being our first girl..

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
they do manage to find a way in our hearts.. i love all of my furbabies.. porkchop does have that special place being our first girl..

They sure do :) Porkchop came with her name and I didn't change it . She's my first dog [emoji190]

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
This is why I take my dogs on vacation with me or I don't go. Not that anyone should follow my lead, I am looking for a dog sitter that I trust but geeez it's hard to find one. My in laws watched Ruckus one weekend before we had Regina and they meant well, but didn't wipe down his wrinkles like I asked and he was all stinky when we and back....I even sent them baby wipes! So I totally feel you on the rant. I'd be a little peeved if I were you, too.

FANNYSMAMA

Sep 21, 2015
ID
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fannie Mae
Though I know that I'm late in replying - I'm so relieved to read that so many of you don't go out of town as much as you used to! My husband thinks I'm going to win the award for being the "crazy dog lady," but I just don't trust others to care for my girl like I do. With that being said, Bulldogs are one of those special breeds that aren't for "everybody." It takes a dedication that can only be born of love to care for them like we do. Leaving pages and pages of notes (while I do and have done the same thing) may seem "normal" for us, it IS QUITE DAUNTING for others. The lesson that I've learned - always hire a professional to care for your Bulldogs while you're away. They understand their needs and as such will adhere to your instructions. Now, I budget Fannie's care into the cost of the trip. I may have to save for awhile longer, but I have the peace of mind knowing that she's in capable hands while I'm away.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.