KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
I though it would be nice to start a thread to see how this year is going so far.
Any accomplishments or even struggles? Tell us your story! :)

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Great idea [MENTION=14316]KatieToth[/MENTION]! No big accomplishments so far but Murray and I have a few big goals this year! I, for one, will turn 30 this year :( and I hope to be able to buy my first house, somewhere that's closer to work. I also would like to travel somewhere I haven't been before which shouldn't be too hard because I've never even left the country :( once we get the house I would like for Murray to have a sibling, someone he can play with when I'm not at home. I would also like for Murray to master some more commands like stay and come at a farther distance, to be better on walks and to not to some crazy things like today he was at my parents house while I was at work and he decided to shred apart a children's book! Bookshelf has been in the same place in the room he stays in the entire time and he hasn't been crated for two months, just kept in the room with the door closed and has never had any issues but today he decides to attack one of my nephews book on the bookshelf!! Ripped it to pieces and-horror of horrors-this book had a plastic spine and he broke that in pieces too!! Thank goodness it doesn't look like he swallowed any part of it but now I'm to have to crate him or move the bookshelf! I'm sorry this is just one kind of lame rambling but there it is! Looking forward to reading everyone else's posts :)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Great idea! So far my main goal is to keep Frank happy and healthy. I think it is going okay so far. We are trying out some new Fromm flavors and overall Frank seems to be healthy, although I think we are dealing with him having drier eyes in our new climate. If anyone has suggestions for daily drops, we are all ears (and eyes!).

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
@Manydogs Carolyn is turning thirty this year. That was the turn of the 19th Century for me. I am on personal leave today because I turned thirty....again. Yep...I am as old as my tongue and slightly older than my teeth (i.e. 30...again). Well, I digress.

Goal...to remain vertical and on top of the ground. Not necessarily in order but eat healthy (yeah right Mr. Prime Rib), exercise more not just do the 12 and 16 ounce curls in the evening, try to get off of at least one or more medication(s), take care of my family, and follow EBN.

OP
K

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
[MENTION=14810]CCandMurray[/MENTION] I hope your wish will come true about your first house. That is really exciting, and to have a new family member is even more fun! I'm sorry about your book shelf accident.. Hopefully you will be able to spend more time together!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Great idea! So far my main goal is to keep Frank happy and healthy. I think it is going okay so far. We are trying out some new Fromm flavors and overall Frank seems to be healthy, although I think we are dealing with him having drier eyes in our new climate. If anyone has suggestions for daily drops, we are all ears (and eyes!).

I like Allergan, 'Refresh Liquigel', buy at Walmart. It is extra strength
relief and protection and does not irritate the eyes (some do). Suggested
by my DR, I use for the Sjogren's I have...it attacks my eyes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online