brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I just ordered a 12lb bag to mix with what I am feeding now. I was just thinking about switching the boys off Blue Basic because they are having a big scandal because they have admitted to lying about the "real" ingredients in their food!!! I can't wait to try it. It is so hard to find a good food for allergy dogs. The rabbit and duck are exactly what Brutus needs to eat! Thank you [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] for the suggestion!

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Anyone see their dogs get allergies on this flavor?

Mine do great on this food, but Ruckus didn't do well on the Lamb & Lentil when I tried that once. It's pretty dog-specific, so it could always happen.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We got it finally and the kibble is shaped like rabbits just like lamb & lentil are shaped like sheep. Only drawback so far is the screaming from the lil rabbits when Buster chows down! Anyone else try it?

We will see what happens. You cannot find a better deal then Petflow for it 26 lb bag sitting on our porch 2days after ordering it for $67! #pennypincher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky has been on it for about a week now and seems to like it. He also sleeps more but i am not sure why that would be. I guess he feels old at 8 month!! LOL

I buy two flavors at a time to switch the flavors up some and the other bag is Beef Frittata which he won't start on until the Hasen Duckenpfeffer is gone

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
We got it finally and the kibble is shaped like rabbits just like lamb & lentil are shaped like sheep. Only drawback so far is the screaming from the lil rabbits when Buster chows down! Anyone else try it?

We will see what happens. You cannot find a better deal then Petflow for it 26 lb bag sitting on our porch 2days after ordering it for $67! #pennypincher

I use Petflow, too, and I love it! Shipped right to me, I normally throw some marrow bones and a toy into the order, and they're always great if there is a problem with the order.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack

I am a week and a half into transitioning the boys to this. So far so good. I thought the little wabbits were cute! I get it from Chewy for $66.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am a week and a half into transitioning the boys to this. So far so good. I thought the little wabbits were cute! I get it from Chewy for $66.

What's Chewy? I know you're not personal friends with Chewbacca.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What's Chewy? I know you're not personal friends with Chewbacca.

How do you know she is not Hans Solo's long lost sister? it is like Petflow chewy dot com

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh reeeeally, nice, I wonder if they have free shipping. Ty [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

Will check it out

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.