Needing a new coat for camping

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
image.png

I like this coat. I'm just uneasy about ordering something for him since sizes for our bullies are so crazy.

Any tips on what everyone else has to keep them warm??

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is a great look coat and bully! :D

All my pups have hated clothes on them.... Cheli, our Frenchie, just stands there and will refuse to move so we gave up ---- good luck on the search

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I buy American Apparel doggie hoodies for my bullies. At 65 pounds, Ruckus wears the XXL.

OP
Kimberlie

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
I buy American Apparel doggie hoodies for my bullies. At 65 pounds, Ruckus wears the XXL.

He doesn't mind the littlr Star Wars hoodie we have, until we get back from a walk. Then he bulldozes everything to get it off.
I just know it's cold in the mornings where we go, and he's a snuggle bug anyways. I'll have him his own tent with a bed and blankies, so he has his own space to play during the day that is all blocked off. He will sleep with me at night.
I'll checkout the American apparel.
I'll check

OP
Kimberlie

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
For ruckus do you have the regular zip hoodie??
I almost would prefer a zip or one that goes over him,
We went to petco to just look and the Velcro was not happening. Their chests are just too big. And it kept flying open. Haha

KNealy2

Jan 1, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I LIKE it! Although Winston does not have a coat yet, he does really well in sweaters........

Our Winston does really good with just about anything we put on him (started when he was a pup), though we do order 1 if not 2 sizes larger for his huge neck!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Poor Jack looks like he is in a straight jacket!!! Or maybe a scuba suit! That sure will keep him warm and dry.

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Poor Jack looks like he is in a straight jacket!!! Or maybe a scuba suit! That sure will keep him warm and dry.

The jacket it a multifunctional vest. It is for rehabilitation, swimming, and cold weather. I got it around august, and Jacked loved it even summer time. Here is Michigan, winters are very cold, so I was happy to find a vest that would work for me both summer and winter time.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
No clothes for my girls; all they want is a heater and a blanket. That takes care of their needs. Good luck!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.