sign0092.gif

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Very helpful news to know! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
In another subject, did those tornados get too close for comfort? How you doin'?

Thanks for asking, Roger. They were headed our way, but either petered out or changed direction enough to miss us. Our sirens went off several times and the weather guy was saying to take cover. A couple of times,we got in the bathroom with all three dogs, which is a pretty tight fit! But the tornados missed us. I really feel for the folks who lost everything--I can't even imagine!

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Thanks for asking, Roger. They were headed our way, but either petered out or changed direction enough to miss us. Our sirens went off several times and the weather guy was saying to take cover. A couple of times,we got in the bathroom with all three dogs, which is a pretty tight fit! But the tornados missed us. I really feel for the folks who lost everything--I can't even imagine!

Yes I can imagine. I lived in Texas off and on for about 10 years part of which was at Ft. Hood in Killeen Texas. I have family and friends all over the great State...Round Rock/Austin, Yoakum, and Corpus Christi. It is kind of funny, I have a displaced Houstonian next door to us who I call ATF guy...he deals with fire investigations. His mom still lives in Houston.

The only other weather related issues going on is the west coast with the rain and potential for flooding as well as the Midwest with all the flooding as reported on the nightly news. I say a prayer to two for those folks.

Well I am quite glad you made it through the twisters OK.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.