My name is Bella Cow's Mama and I am an EBNaholic!

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
So, my husband calls me from work several times a day, everyday and this is how today's convo ends...

Him: Blah Blah Blah Blah
Me: (reading) Uh- huh
Him: Blah Blah Blah Blah
Me: (typing) Mmmm hmmm
Him: Blah Blah Blah...So what do you think?
Me: Wait, what :confused: ?
Him: Aren't you listening to me:chapped:? You're on that bulldog site again aren't you?
Me: :bust:(nervous giggle) Of course not! :angel: I am just diligently watching, taking care of, and cleaning your house, children, and pets. I have alot to do you know! :p
Him: Ok, I will let you go so you can concentrate on what you're doing.
Me: :whew: That would be great!

We say our good-byes and now I am back on here, writing this :lol:.
So when do you know you have a problem...isn't it when you start denying and hiding it?:whistle: Oh well, they say the first step is admitting it...doesn't mean I have to stop though ;) !

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love it! I have had that very same phone conversation MANY TIMES!!! heeehehheheeee!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's funny ... and making many of us giggle nervously to ourselves, sink a little lower into our chairs, and look furtively around ... yep ALL guilty!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
When my husband calls he already knows, he can tell by me not responding to much, he will then say...well I will let you go so you can get back to your addiction!! He had the NERVE to talk to me earlier this week about limiting my time when he gets home from work. Like I am 13 and grounded from the computer!! I think he is actually jealous!! If I do sit with him we just veg out and watch TV, this is far more interesting than anything on tv! (well except for my American Idol, LOL) yes I admit it I am 47 and I have watched every season of AI, LOL)

OP
Bella Cows Mama

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
I am glad to know I am not the only one:whew:. And @KMARINO my husband does the same thing and asks me to put the laptop away and watch some tv with him when the kids go to bed. I'm like, I can still be on my laptop and listen to it and if something sounds interesting, I'll look up.:lol:
And I too Looooove American Idol!!!:heart:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Is there such a thing as slightly addicted? Sorta like.....Lays Potato Chips? The truth is........Where else can you find so many people to share one of your passions with?

L

Lucy-licious

If the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem
i'm gonna stick in the denial phase thank you very much :p

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That why I only watch/listen to shows that I don't have to watch. I mean....if you have Court TV on, you can basically listen and not watch. I'm lucky in this area. My husband works early and long hours. When he's done with his paying job, he goes up to the non-paying job. The Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym....It' just starting out. It's late nights and weekends. So...I have plenty of time to feed my non-addiction.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.