Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hey all, I've been in contact with the owners of this insurance site since last summer. In fact, they asked me to be one of the reviewers of the insurance policies.... so I know it's a <legit> thing. I think it is s great resource for us to guide new bulldog owners to who are looking for insurance, so check it out.

English Bulldog Pet Insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I like the site. I think the most important thing is to get insurance asap, meaning when your bully is a puppy BEFORE anything arises that can be considered pre-existing. Even the slightest mention of allergies or skin or eye in a vet's report in the absence of a proper diagnosis can be considered pre-existing.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I like the site. I think the most important thing is to get insurance asap, meaning when your bully is a puppy BEFORE anything arises that can be considered pre-existing. Even the slightest mention of allergies or skin or eye in a vet's report in the absence of a proper diagnosis can be considered pre-existing.

You're absolutely right about that. My last pup got kennel cough the day after we adopted him. I added him to our insurance right away and they excluded kennel cough on the policy!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
A great resource (and laid out well) to compare these companies.

Thank you, Lisa!

Michael Colosimo

Nov 16, 2015
Hey all, I've been in contact with the owners of this insurance site since last summer. In fact, they asked me to be one of the reviewers of the insurance policies.... so I know it's a <legit> thing. I think it is s great resource for us to guide new bulldog owners to who are looking for insurance, so check it out.

English Bulldog Pet Insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great info. Do you have insurance and could I ask who if you do? I'm looking at Healthy Paws or Embrace and really struggling with the deductible amount and reimbursement amount 90 vs 80%.

Michael

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We've got PetsBest with the 90% coverage, stay away from Trupanion all i've heard is BAD BAD things about them and I know I'll be attacked on this but it's true. Reminds me of Trifexis, you never know until it happens to you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.