Looking for a recommendation for a new dog bed

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Hey guys!! Murray seems to like chewing zippers and tearing bottoms off of dog beds from time to time so I'm looking for a recommendation of a pretty sturdy one that'll be comfy too! Thanks everyone :)

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
my dogs sleep in a turtle sand box.. my brother gave me one thinking they would like to use it for a pool but it was not big enough and next thing i know my dogs are laying in it sleeping.. so i got them all one.. i put blankets in them and gucci and her mom abbey will crawl under the covers.. its so cute.. i do have a couple cots that porkchop and rocky like to sleep in.. although i have had to repair them already...

gucci in bed.jpg

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
k9 ballistics sales beds that come with a 90 day warranty for the covers. Chunky is trying his best to tear his crate mat so I might be using the warranty this time but at least it is free replacement

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My dogs have many beds. They have two coolaroos,one of which I put a 4" thick memory foam bed on top of,with a hidden zipper.. They love it. If you buy any beds with that cheap black material on the bottom,most all dogs love to chew that stuff.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We, er, I mean, they, have a king size Serta! :D

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
FTSE has a bed similiar to the Colooroo but it's not that name and our lounge but I'd Murray is chewing I would not suggest the lounge

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
My dogs have many beds. They have two coolaroos,one of which I put a 4" thick memory foam bed on top of,with a hidden zipper.. They love it. If you buy any beds with that cheap black material on the bottom,most all dogs love to chew that stuff.
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION], where'd you get the bed with the hidden zipper?

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
We, er, I mean, they, have a king size Serta! :D

Lolol Murray shares our queen sized bed at night but I close off the bedroom when we're not here during the day so he just has access to the kitchen and living room. If (or hopefully when) Murray has a sibling I think I'm gonna need to upgrade to a King sized bed because he and my boyfriend both can be bed hogs!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=14810]CCandMurray[/MENTION] I got the bed on Wayfair

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kong Bed is the only one I found that withstands the beat down that Buster puts on them.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
My advise......none, na da, zip. My girls have destroyed every bed I give them or they pee on each others bed. No beds for bullies in our house anymore. They do cherish sleeping in the queen with my daughter or the full in the spare bedroom (also our daughters, she has two bedrooms, uggh) but they do not own their own beds anymore. I took away beds and comfy cushions as they think everything is chewable or peeable in our house. Good luck!!! :w00t:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online