KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
I'm looking for a toy that I can put treats or kibble in for a puppy and am seeing so many mixed reviews on line. I want something that the food comes out little by little, not all at once and will offer some mental stimulation for more than a few minutes. Recommendations?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Kong Wobbler.... add a larger treat to cause some blocking of the smaller ones dropping out to fast

OP
K

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Do you have experiences with it? Is it durable enough that my boy can't chew it apart if it were to come down to it?

Steelstacks

May 30, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
The black Kong wobbler is virtually indestructible. It's the only toy that has lasted for bowser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Do you have experiences with it? Is it durable enough that my boy can't chew it apart if it were to come down to it?

Yes... it was on of Banks' favorite -- hard plastic

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Yep Kongs are the best I've encountered so far every other toy is destroyed in seconds no matter how "indestructible" they claim to be, but all our kongs are still intact.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.