Worse parent ever

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Hope he's doing better today :heart: Accidents happen and I'm sure Guinness forgives you!

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
his eye looks better this am, a little bloodshot but having no trouble at all opening it or keeping it open....:whew:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Bully-Battering ...... :eek:

I shall send Guinness the bully-abuse hotline phone number just in case something like this happens again .... :p

Seriously though, I had maggie on the bed and was playing with her and managed to poke her in the eye with a paticularly long finger nail. She followed me around for the rest of the day winking at me ... I think she was exaggerating a little to make me feel even more guilty! :eek:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I think Guinness needs come stay with me.
I won't hit him with his toys. :p

Just kidding glad he is OK.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
poor baby. Still keep an eye on it. Bear scratched his cornea running into stuff so that can happen easily. If it stays red get the vet to look at it.

L

Lucy-licious

Aww poor guinness, you baad, baaad daddy!! :lol: we've all been there some more than others [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] :LMAO:
Glad hes ok though poor baby :hug:

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
my fiance kept going around work today telling me that i physically abuse our dog and i am a horrible parent :( hahahah

L

Lucy-licious

Maybe I'm sending hugs to the wrong baby......:hug: poor [MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] :hug: misunderstood baaaad daddy :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.