wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
I was playing with Guinness and was swinging a rope toy around and cracked him in the eye. It's all red and bloodshot and he is blinking a lot. he is still running around and chasing the cats and barking at them etc, hopefully it's nothing serious :( :(

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
ooh.. poor boy!!! I would probably call the vet tomorrow. I don't want to scare you, but my brother almost lost the sight in one eye by getting hit in the eye with a ball - he had to wear patches over both eyes for several days. :(

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
if it is still red tomorrow morning and he is partially closed shut will def call the vet and get him in

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Poor guy! I'd probably call the vet in the morning, just in case, if it seems like it's still bothering him.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
i feel horrible about it, i'm more messed up than Guinness hahaha

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
and you most certainly are not the worst parent ever :hug:v..besides..that title belongs to me.. don't forget, I took away Chester's tree skirt and melted his snow :evil:

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
Been there, done that...with my fur and skin kids! It sux when you accidentally hurt them during play time. Make you feel like such an a**! I feel ur pain. I am sure he will be fine, but keep an eye (no pun intended) on him to make sure.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=1815]Bella Cows Mama[/MENTION] Chester loved the Xmas tree skirt and also all the snow outside and [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] had to put the tree skirt away and the snow all melted and Chester needed an antidepressant...those were some of the funniest threads!!!

Last edited:
OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Guinness is snoring away on the couch now, so i think he is good.....thanks god I would have felt horrible if I had really hurt him and my fiance would have killed me if I had to bring him to the vet :)

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=1815]Bella Cows Mama[/MENTION]

here is his beloved tree skirt

ry%3D400

and his beloved snow.. if you look closely at his chin, you'll see he loves to eat it

ry%3D400

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
aww, poor guinness. i'm sure he'll be okay though. i don't know how many elbows butler has received to the eyes, he's always all over me when i'm doing stuff.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Aw, poor Guinness. Now if we hear of anymore of this abuse, you'll just have to send him to Az.!! :p Hope he feels fine by morning.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.