Chester will sit and watch the news.. and I think I know why..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I think in his mind.. the people reporting the news are talking to him!! It's really the only thing on TV where someone looks directly into the camera and speaks. He'll just sit and stare. I can say...he's not partial to one station ;)

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
that so cute! Winston does the same thing, but I guess I have never thought of it that way. But then again, when a dog (or any animal) runs across the TV screen he will look behind the TV to see where they went. :lol:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
aw, that's cute! butler does the same thing when i watch megyn kelly some mornings. i thought he just liked her voice, but it makes more sense that he thinks she is speaking to him. our dogs are so cute!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think in his mind.. the people reporting the news are talking to him!! It's really the only thing on TV where someone looks directly into the camera and speaks. He'll just sit and stare. I can say...he's not partial to one station ;)

I hope Chester gets more out of the news that I do. ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
we need VIDEO!!!!! :up:

One of our miniature schnauzers - Brandie - goes CRAZY when she sees another dog on the tv ... even a cartoon dog!!! :confused: :crazy:

Maggie ignores the TV for the most part unless we pause the screen and then she barks so much that I swear one day she will bounce her self off the couch!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Chester is so cute! Samson doesn't watch TV much, he sits next to me while I watch TV so he is often facing it but I don't really ever think he is actually watching it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.