Big News for Julius K9

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I loved the harnesses...but just this weekend one of mine broke..now I'm questioning the quality. I wonder how their customer service is.

OP
K

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Do you work for Julius K9 or one of their marketers??

haha no, I do not. I wish I could though. I just really like their products, and of course I love to spoil my boy. :) The cartoons that I post all the time are from their Facebook site, and I just find them cute and funny.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Do you know if they ship to Australia or if available in Australia [MENTION=14316]KatieToth[/MENTION]

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I personally had experience with their customer service last year...I believe they are located in the East Coast somewhere, Rhode Island, maybe? Anyway, the customer svc was pretty shabby--very poor communication when trying to find out the status of one of the harnesses I had purchased. Maybe it was just a fluke and/or the customer service has improved since then.:hmm:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION], the website says they ship "all over the world". You may want to email a msg to see if they ship to Australia. Ftse would look great in one of these harnesses :)

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
They are the best

e32839e92a75478209d939ae86a52020.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bogey416

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
I picked up my Julius IDC power harness from a Canadian distributor out of Markham Ontario. Great product!

OP
K

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Do you know if they ship to Australia or if available in Australia [MENTION=14316]KatieToth[/MENTION]

I do not know if they do or not, but I am sure if your were to email the company they could be a way for you to purchase their products.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.