KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Julius K9 officially has an online web-shop! I couldn't be more excited to be able to order their products, and have them much sooner than if I were to order it from any other online site.
Julius-K9 USA Online Store

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's great news, thanks for sharing Katie. I love our K9 Harnesses, and I want to buy some new labels for them. The ones we have now have their names on them, but I want to get one that says Diva or Princess for Blossom, and Taz or something for Dozer. lol. I hope that I can access this website from Canada, because their Julius K9 website and Amazon wouldn't deliver to my area. I had to call the company direct and order from Quebec, and it was almost $60 more than the price in the States.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
That's great news, thanks for sharing Katie. I love our K9 Harnesses, and I want to buy some new labels for them. The ones we have now have their names on them, but I want to get one that says Diva or Princess for Blossom, and Taz or something for Dozer. lol. I hope that I can access this website from Canada, because their Julius K9 website and Amazon wouldn't deliver to my area. I had to call the company direct and order from Quebec, and it was almost $60 more than the price in the States.

Monica, know what, if you just want the Velcro, reach out to this website. I ordered one through them before, the glow in the dark custom label that fit on the Julius k9- it cost $6 plus ~ $2 shipping.

http://www.outrunnerdog.com/julius-k-9/

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Monica, know what, if you just want the Velcro, reach out to this website. I ordered one through them before, the glow in the dark custom label that fit on the Julius k9- it cost $6 plus ~ $2 shipping.

Outrunner Dog Gear | Julius K-9

Thank You, this is great. I'm going to order The United Kingdom Flag and Diva or DramaQueen for Blossom, and The United Kingdom Flag and either Couch Potato or Mamas Boy for Bulldozer.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Thank You, this is great. I'm going to order The United Kingdom Flag and Diva or DramaQueen for Blossom, and The United Kingdom Flag and either Couch Potato or Mamas Boy for Bulldozer.

Great, let us know how it worked out and if the fees are any different and then post pictures upon receipt of the items.

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
So apparently I need to get one of these harnesses??
I do like the aquamarine one lol

OP
K

KatieToth

Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
You should get a job for them in sales! :lmaogirl:

I think I am just too obsessed with buying products for my dogs, and maybe with the company itself as well lol Sorry for sharing so much.. sometimes I just get really excited.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So apparently I need to get one of these harnesses??
I do like the aquamarine one lol

You will love them, I love ours I bought Blossom the Pink one and Dozer the Army Camoflauge. They are great and very lightweight, and easy to put on and take off.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Great, let us know how it worked out and if the fees are any different and then post pictures upon receipt of the items.

I will post pictures when I get them. They have their name labels that I use now, but I want to get the others. They are $14.00 Canadian on the site, but I like the fact that I can choose 2 different sayings for that price and they don't have to be the same. When I ordered the harnesses, I ordered their name labels, but both of them were the same, so I have two name labels for each of them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    667.8 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    622.1 KB · Views: 186

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion needs one. Trouble would be the patch.

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Porkchop sports a camo K-9 harness. We take a walk through a local shopping plaza each week so Pork can get his "people fix". Interestingly, people have now started asking if they could pet him, thinking he's a service dog. LOL Which is great for people that have service dogs as it shows how more aware folks are of these special dogs. A few folks asked if Julius K-9 was the training school as I left their logo on his harness. I have a figure-8 harness for vet visits and the like, but the Julius K-9 is much better for his stout build.

OP
K

KatieToth

Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
I agree, once you get one, you will know why all of us here love it. I think number one thing for this harness is how it lays lower on the chest, which will be much easier on their breathing if they pull a little.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree, once you get one, you will know why all of us here love it. I think number one thing for this harness is how it lays lower on the chest, which will be much easier on their breathing if they pull a little.

Do you work for Julius K9 or one of their marketers??

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.