has anyone ever done this...

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i seen this and asked my groomer if she could do it.. would love to get one on my rocky's rump... lol.. i seen the glitter ones but worry about them eating it.. is it safe... i would never do a real tattoo .. wouldnt want to hurt them... but i think rocky needs a heart with mom in it.. my groomer said she couldn't do it.. i love the last one..

lol.. article-2316674-198ADCA0000005DC-935_634x634.jpgdog-tattoos-3.jpgdog-tattoos-4.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I have seen the designs being shaved before but nothing with glitter. Not sure I would do any of them though but thats just me.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Reminds me of the 90's when guys shaved designs on their head.... great work by the groomers

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I think Rocky needs a sassy accessory like maybe an embellished leather collar or harness :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have seen pics of these before, but I have never done mine.

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
I'd rather get a nice harness or leash, or treat or toy for my guys than bedazzle them, but that's just me as well! It is like the 90's with guys and the designs in the hair, [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Never seen anything like it! Sorry, but I'm no fan of decorating animals. We have discussed getting Castor a winter raincoat but quite frankly, what is stopping me is that I want to spare him people's comments...

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I think it's cute! Not so sure about the paint or glitter…Bass got maple syrup on his fur once (thanks twin tornados) and it caused a reaction that took weeks to go away…but the shaved designs are pretty…maybe more so on a poodle than a bulldog, but I like em;)

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i would not do the glue with glitter.. im sure that wouldn't be good... my rocky does have a juliius k9 harness and he looks great in it.. i was wondering how they got the dog to hold still to do the shaving part.. rocky would never hold still.. plus i would be afraid just the sound of clippers would scare him.. he's still my baby... lol... ok.. he's 1 1/2 but when your the youngest dog in the house your always going to be the baby.. lol...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.