IKEA ?

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Hey everyone I'm not sure if I had asked this before but are dogs allowed in ikea? I wanna take both Brett and Logan to the park early am but was thinking to go straight from there to Ikea. Anyone know? Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hey everyone I'm not sure if I had asked this before but are dogs allowed in ikea? I wanna take both Brett and Logan to the park early am but was thinking to go straight from there to Ikea. Anyone know? Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never seen dogs at Ikea. Only places I know for sure is Lowe's & Home Depot.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
you can always call them and ask, all they can say is no. or you can tell them they're you're therapy dog, then they can't refuse lol

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I'm sorry I don't know why it won't let me take out the first http:// when I try to edit it and remove it it takes out the whole link :( so copy it without the first http:// and it should work

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I've never seen dogs at Ikea. Only places I know for sure is Lowe's & Home Depot.

I took frank to my home depot last summer, and a manager came up and said that dogs weren't allowed in that particular home depot. He said every home depot has different rules, and to call ahead and ask before bringing a dog in. Bummed me out!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Yeah, every HD is different. I'm surprised, madie, that your HD doesn't allow dogs. Even though it's store dependent, I've never seen one not allow pups.

I've taken Bella to my HD a lot. My friend took her English Mastiff to it, too. The customers (for the most part) really enjoy seeing the dogs.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I took frank to my home depot last summer, and a manager came up and said that dogs weren't allowed in that particular home depot. He said every home depot has different rules, and to call ahead and ask before bringing a dog in. Bummed me out!

crap -- really, what a downer!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Thank you for fixing the link [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] :)

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yeah, every HD is different. I'm surprised, madie, that your HD doesn't allow dogs. Even though it's store dependent, I've never seen one not allow pups.

I've taken Bella to my HD a lot. My friend took her English Mastiff to it, too. The customers (for the most part) really enjoy seeing the dogs.

although I can't fathom NOT being one ;).... the manager didn't seem like a dog person, could've been why.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.