Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bailey hates walks...help!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bailey hates walks...help!

The length of Chunk's walks depend COMPLETELY on his mood. And mine sometimes I think. If it's freezing and I want it to be a quick walk, he wants to walk around our entire complex. However, when it's nice he wants to run inside. Darn Bullies!!! I do notice he likes to walk more when he's off his leash - so as long as no one else is walking their dogs I let him walk without it. We live in an apartment complex that is set up like condos - we have a HUGE area behind our apt that we walk on. Chunk likes to walk the perimeter near the bay ... guess he's like his Mama and loves the sounds of the water!
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Live Genuinely

NE Indiana
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullet {booboo}
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bailey hates walks...help!

awww sorry he doesn't like to walk. i was going to suggest a stroller too. also, have you ever driven him to another location that is new and different to see if he would walk, like a park or something? from the other posters, i guess some bullies just don't walk. my Bullet likes to follow my lab when we go for walks so i'm sure that helps him. i haven't had him but a couple months so we haven't had too many walks with our crazy indiana weather.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads