Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
UPDATE: Miss Porkchop had ear issues and we checked her anal glands and got expressed. She got an injection and meds . She's on her way to recovery.

Hadn't replied but been praying it was a simple fix
and been checking back for results of her Vet visit.

Thank you for updating us & hugs for both of you!

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
That's good news:) ear issues isn't bad in comparison to what it could have been. Sending her hugs and kisses <3

Yes, the challenge is putting those ear drops in her ear lol I am relieved nothing serious. Thank you for your kind words :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
UPDATE: Miss Porkchop had ear issues and we checked her anal glands and got expressed. She got an injection and meds . She's on her way to recovery.

Hadn't replied but been praying it was a simple fix
and been checking back for results of her Vet visit.

Thank you for updating us & hugs for both of you!

Thank you Texas Carol :)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yes, the challenge is putting those ear drops in her ear lol I am relieved nothing serious. Thank you for your kind words :)

Poor baby, so glad she's on her way to feeling better. I have the same issue with Tyson and ear ointment. What I do is put a good amount on the tip of a cotton ball... then I put the cotton ball in his ear & rub..... that's the only way he'll allow it, because if he sees the bottle - he bolts!

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor baby, so glad she's on her way to feeling better. I have the same issue with Tyson and ear ointment. What I do is put a good amount on the tip of a cotton ball... then I put the cotton ball in his ear & rub..... that's the only way he'll allow it, because if he sees the bottle - he bolts!

I like that helpful tip, put the cotton ball in her ear. Thank you:)

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So glad that Pork Chop is on her way to recovery! I am sending positive thoughts that she gets all better soon!

Thank you :)

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey

That is a challenge for sure:blink: one of my girls hates it, she rabbits around the house knocking everything in her way over, lol. I feel horrible but the only way I can treat her ears is if I do it quickly while she sleeps:blush2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is a challenge for sure:blink: one of my girls hates it, she rabbits around the house knocking everything in her way over, lol. I feel horrible but the only way I can treat her ears is if I do it quickly while she sleeps:blush2:

OMG... That is what Cheli dies... He HATES his ears being mended to snd will bunny hop all over. :rofl:

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

They find ways to escape the meds ,
She sees the bottle and runs lol the sleep another suggestion thank you :)

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
They find ways to escape the meds ,
She sees the bottle and runs lol the sleep another suggestion thank you :)
OMG... That is what Cheli does... He HATES his ears being mended to and will bunny hop all over. :rofl:

Lol, glad it's not just me... I wrestled her once and she ran straight into the trashcan and knocked it over so all the trash fell out:fie: she's very stubborn and will not give up, lol. I figured out recently that it works great if I soak the treatment in a piece of cotton wool and then kind of wipe/squeeze it into the ear... but that's not really working for expensive vet prescriptions... it's more for the "normal" at home treatment...

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol, glad it's not just me... I wrestled her once and she ran straight into the trashcan and knocked it over so all the trash fell out:fie: she's very stubborn and will not give up, lol. I figured out recently that it works great if I soak the treatment in a piece of cotton wool and then kind of wipe/squeeze it into the ear... but that's not really working for expensive vet prescriptions... it's more for the "normal" at home treatment...

Oh my goodness haha the drama they put us through LOL I been using your tip and so far it works. Tonight, she didn't let me , I need to keep on bribing , "cookie" ay this girl lol

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Update :

We went to the vet, it's confirmed a tumor. He said, to keep an eye on it for growth and bring her back in three weeks to remove it.

I believe she will be alright :)
Oops! I post wrong thread it belong in other on " I discovered a suspicious bump "

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.