What are you getting your baby bullies for Christmas?

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
they are getting the wrapping paper from our gifts we open. They love it.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I am thinking a new harness' one for each occasion haha My girl , doesn't like toys . She's a mellow kinda of girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juststrokeit383

May 23, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Harley needs a new bed this year.. She has used hers so much it's getting flat in her most comfy spot.. Then I was thinking about getting her a varsity ball.. And of course treats and a couple small toys..

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Ruby loves destroying stuffed toys. She mostly like pulling the eyes off -no worries though, she spits them out. I buy them at Goodwill and never pay more than $2.00. Believe it or not, it keeps her from chewing on things she is not supposed to and it keeps her teeth sparkly clean.
She will also get a new bag of Greenies and maybe a new doggie bed.

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I'm on the hunt for a new bed for Murray too-preferably one he can't or won't chew the bottom out of-would love any and all suggestions!!!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I am at a loss here. No more stuffies in the house because they demolish them before I can blink. Raven used to be so good with them then Ty came along and changed that. They have a jolly egg that they don't really play with. The jolly ball died and was tossed. Tyson is a serious chewer. Need some good ideas if you guys have any. They have several large deer antlers and a handful of nylabones. I don't know what to get them. Suggestions for serious chewers greatly appreciated.

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Porkchop is getting a new PetQwerks Talking Babble Ball (large). He loves batting this ball around, slobbering on it, as it says different little witty things. It's very hard plastic that he can chew on but it lasts about a year before the ball stops talking. Definitely worth the $9 at Amazon.

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
I couldn't resist and gave them their new huge bed early...
0067640a7e961ab5b20f4574cfc67a06.jpg
8bf0727263137c34d7aae5d4e17dff76.jpg

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Harley needs a new bed this year.. She has used hers so much it's getting flat in her most comfy spot.. Then I was thinking about getting her a varsity ball.. And of course treats and a couple small toys..

what is a varsity ball?

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
We went to buy the 8 pack of raw meaty bones this morning . I am in the process of buying her a new harness . I might have to get online . She's a big girl , Miss Porkchop.

Everyday appears Christmas for her LOL

Juststrokeit383

May 23, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
what is a varsity ball?

They are rather large in size.. Makes it kinda tough for the dog to get a hold of it.. And in the yard it gets away from them fairly easy which makes them chase it.. They love it and it makes them tired really quick.. I actually heard someone on here mention it.. And had to look it up.. If they do get it in a corner and try to chew it.. It's never been busted before.. They use them at the zoo with bears and lions..

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Treats and toys for sure, and of course lots of love and belly rubs. haha Jack loves Xmas, because he knows his momma will be home a lot more and he could cuddle.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.