Ginger
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker & Sophie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How to find the best vet who specializes in English Bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Hi there ---- here is a list of member recommended vets, might be one in your area. Also, tell us where you live and if nothing on the lists helps another member may be able to provide some suggestions.

English Bulldog News Forums - English Bulldog News Recommended English Bulldog Veterinarians
    I need to make a comment about one of the vets mentioned in Texas. The following:
    Dr. Scot Sunbury
    Sunbury Vet Clinic
    12407 North Mopac Expressway , Ste. 400
    Austin, TX 78758

I had thought about going to him for my bullies, because I had taken my cat there at one time for annual vaccinations. However, the breeder who I got one of my babies from gave me a stern warning not to use him. Either she or someone she knew, had worked for him, and he is apparently mean to dogs. I wouldn't chance it. For surgery, etc., I use Dr. Jim Young in San Antonio. He is known as the Bulldog vet.

Mom of Tucker AND Sophie

2. Likes BulldogBabies, 1Chumly, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Doggie Boutique Owner MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

That's great news! Sometimes going out the extra miles can make a big difference. My vet is not that close by with congested traffic turns my 30 min into an hour drive . People from all directions come to the vet where I bring Miss Porkchop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes BulldogBabies liked this post
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBabies View Post
    Thank you everyone for all of your kindness and perspective. You are ALL right and the vet link from 2BullyMama did wonders. Whitney saw the new vet on Wed.for a horrible cherry eye. I had fixed all up until this one..it was a bugger. Dr. Jim fixed it and visited with me and answered my questions. The darn cherry came back before we got home! I was so exasperated. I won't bore you with the cool details (it was just unbelievable how they took care of us!) but Whitney had it fixed this morning. SO THANKFUL I found all of you. THANK YOU.
    I saw this thread and was going to recommend Inver Grove Heights as they are fantastic. By your Dr's name, I know you've already made it there. We live in Mpls and drive about that far to get therer but wouldn't change it. They are great there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads