What has your dog done to make you proud today?

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
She actually listened to me for once during our walk. She loves to be the leader. We are always working on her being less alpha , sometimes I win lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I am not sure whether I should be proud or not! Chunky figured our how to open the door to the rest of the house from his room and was asleep upstairs in the hall where it is dark when I came home today. I knew he could reach the handle but didn't realize he could pull the door open. Hopefully he won't be able to pull it open again or I am going to have to go buy one round door knob to go on his door. :cursing:

The good part is he didn't chew on anything :happydance:

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I ran out to the store yesterday evening, and I left Bella out of her crate. She waited at the front door for me and, seemingly, didn't destroy anything.

Good girl! :cool:

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I ran out to the store yesterday evening, and I left Bella out of her crate. She waited at the front door for me and, seemingly, didn't destroy anything.

Good girl! :cool:
yay!!! Good job Bella! good girl!!!!

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My Tucker loves me unconditionally, and he makes me extremely happy. I am proud of him for learning to trust me when I know that early on for him, he was probably not treated kindly.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.