What has your dog done to make you proud today?

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
I think we should have this as a way for people to write everything and anything that your pup makes you proud for.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
He didn't do it today in particular but he's good with babies :) image.jpeg

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I just laid on the lounge today due to being sick all night and Ftse kept checking on me and giving me kisses

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
What a good boy!! They can definitely be very intuitive

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
HMMM lets see did not hit the puppy pads last night ummmm chewed the nobs on the custom made bedside table ummm there must be something ahhhh i got it

Rosie on Saturday was out helping dad build a new BBQ deck adjoining the big back main deck , as she is a little scared of certain power tools she wandered over too our large torpedo type Propane tank which is close to the bush tree line a good distance from the house . Rosie in her 4 months so far of wisdom gained decided to got past the tank ( a big NO NO here but it was day light and all the big dogs were out with her so she felt very confident so i let it go )
Well above the sound of the nasty power tools i hear this loud barking , well as loud a bark as a 4 month old bully can give , and I see this flash of white going hell bent thru the bush , it was our Protector Rosie chasing app 10 Partridge thru the bush in all directions . Now if you can imagine a Bully pup that if you stood her beside a adult Partridge I think the partridge would still be taller not quite as long as Rosie but close with feathers , it was the funniest thing i have ever seen and with app 10 of them in there going every which way running from Rosie lol it was hilarious.
Now for those that do not know Partridge are the dimmest bird on earth , they have been put on earth to feed even the stupidest predator such is the circle of life .
After app 25 mins of Rosie chasing these birds around , she comes out of the bush so proud of herself protecting us all from those Big Nasty Zombie Partridge she walked with a I AM BULLDOG Stagger it was funny as hell , No she did not catch a one not even close but she made Me very proud , and i could see from the other big dogs that they were impressed very impressed with her .
Rosie came up too Me as i wiped tears from My eye,s sitting on the deck for a snuggle she sat down i gave her a good petting and snuggle got her a treat ( well got everyone a treat ) and she fell asleep on the deck after all that excitement and did not even budge when the evil power tools started up once again , I wish i had had the camera lol .

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
They are still alive.:yes: Maude has still left the cone on.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I was very proud of the fact that on Saturday after a thorough play date with their friend Daisy, I was able to leave frick and frack in the living room UNATTENDED while I got ready to go to dinner!! I didn't even smell any smoke! :yes4:

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
They are still alive.:yes: Maude has still left the cone on.

It's all about the big and small victories! T minus 10 days for Murray with the cone and it can't come soon enough!

- - - Updated - - -

I was very proud of the fact that on Saturday after a thorough play date with their friend Daisy, I was able to leave frick and frack in the living room UNATTENDED while I got ready to go to dinner!! I didn't even smell any smoke! :yes4:
Good job Brutus and Frankie!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
November rained pretty much all month, every
weekend, the last 2 weeks, cold & hard rain,
no sun a week straight. Poor Cami had to go out
EVERY potty break in hard rain, I felt so bad for
her! Go out she did tho, this 'hard to potty train'
girl (when I first got her) with many regressions.
Peed on my bed many a time!

And...she's lost 3 lbs.

A few more and I can't call her 'Fat Girl' anymore :)

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
November rained pretty much all month, every
weekend, the last 2 weeks, cold & hard rain,
no sun a week straight. Poor Cami had to go out
EVERY potty break in hard rain, I felt so bad for
her! Go out she did tho, this 'hard to potty train'
girl (when I first got her) with many regressions.
Peed on my bed many a time!

And...she's lost 3 lbs.

A few more and I can't call her 'Fat Girl' anymore :)
So great to see you!! xoxo

Most Reactions