What's happening to all of their toys?!?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I bought a large Kong bone(indestructable) lasted 1/2 hour! So much for Kong.

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
At least they can play with their own. Give my boys two toys, they both fight over whatever the other one has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
At least they can play with their own. Give my boys two toys, they both fight over whatever the other one has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh- that was just a fluke! I always buy 2 of everything. They are always fighting over their toys- well Penny really "bully's" Lockjaw and steals his toys. She antagonizes him all the time! Lol

This was them last night:

image.jpeg

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
We have a pet store around here called Natuatally Unleashed that's really nice. I went there yesterday and got each of them a benebone and a hard plastic bone by Play Spot. They just got those in and it says "virtually indestructible", but offers 100% guarantee and if they chew it up then they will replace it! Worth a try! They did carry the Planet Dog toys there, but they seemed really soft? Maybe I'll get one just to see how they hold up. They have the hard plastic Kong "rope" and one of them is already almost chewed through. We got those last weekend. Trial and error at this point. Lol- we learned early on that we can't get anything plushy- instantly destroyed! Lol. Lockjaw even sheets through the material on the Kong Wubbas!

View attachment 93736
good luck with the new toys :)

Members online

No members online now.