What's happening to all of their toys?!?

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
These 2 have eaten, chewed and ruined 6 toys since Friday!!! Don't they know those bad boys are expensive?!? I think they know Christmas is right around the corner! 😉

image.jpeg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That's all? I would be happy if a toy lasted for an hour. Lol

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Ps- both of those toys in the picture (that was taken right before I posted this thread) are now in the trash! Ball on the rope split and rope was torn apart. Lockjaw started tearing the corner pieces off of the blue hard rubber chew toy. Lol

Brian Melton

Aug 8, 2015
Bucks County, Pa.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Chuck just destroys his stuff within hours...it's strange, now at seven months, it's like he's teething all over again....nothing lasts except for the heavy duty plastic and canvas toys

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
These 2 have eaten, chewed and ruined 6 toys since Friday!!! Don't they know those bad boys are expensive?!? I think they know Christmas is right around the corner! ��

View attachment 93716
Lol sadly I think we are all a bunch of bully parents who spoil their children so every day is like Christmas for them :)

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Chuck just destroys his stuff within hours...it's strange, now at seven months, it's like he's teething all over again....nothing lasts except for the heavy duty plastic and canvas toys

Yes! They are almost 7 months and are really starting to become "heavy chewers". I guess it's just going to be trial and error with toys from here on out. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Lol sadly I think we are all a bunch of bully parents who spoil their children so every day is like Christmas for them :)

Absolutely! I can't go to any store without looking through the doggy section to see what they have available! [emoji23][emoji23]

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Have you tried any of the planet dog toys? They have a lifetime guarantee which is nice. Murray has a rubbery planet dog eggplant he loves it to death and it's fun because it's an odd shape and has a good bounce...not sure which stores sell them but Amazon usually has decent prices

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Have you tried any of the planet dog toys? They have a lifetime guarantee which is nice. Murray has a rubbery planet dog eggplant he loves it to death and it's fun because it's an odd shape and has a good bounce...not sure which stores sell them but Amazon usually has decent prices

Hmmm- I'm looking at them now. I think I might order a few. Shoot I don't think I can have too many toys at this rate. Thank you!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Watch what you buy at those stores as the stuffies and some of the rope toys are really cheap quality and will last seconds with our guys..... Kong, Nyabone, anters, marrow bones, Planet dog is great too as someone else mentioned

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
:sarcastic::yes4:When I see some toys advertise indistructable I have to laugh because I know whoever made them have never met my bulldogs. I think Gucci would eat through metal.

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
We have a pet store around here called Natuatally Unleashed that's really nice. I went there yesterday and got each of them a benebone and a hard plastic bone by Play Spot. They just got those in and it says "virtually indestructible", but offers 100% guarantee and if they chew it up then they will replace it! Worth a try! They did carry the Planet Dog toys there, but they seemed really soft? Maybe I'll get one just to see how they hold up. They have the hard plastic Kong "rope" and one of them is already almost chewed through. We got those last weekend. Trial and error at this point. Lol- we learned early on that we can't get anything plushy- instantly destroyed! Lol. Lockjaw even sheets through the material on the Kong Wubbas!

image.jpeg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.