You Know You're Obsessed With Your Bulldog When...

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
~you get mad at your husband for putting the yogurt in the food dish and not the "yogurt" dish:p

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
...you expect others to listen to stories about your bully like they're your children. Personally, I don't have children so Murray is my baby!!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
....you wipe your bullies butt after they come in and your friends just stare at you.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
..you run family off because their kids don't know how too act around your dog

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
your in laws call looking for you or your wife. Grand daughter answer the phone and tell them you're cooking. They asked what you're cooking for lunch, and granddaughter answer it is not for us but for the bulldog.

OP
NewEnglandBully

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
....you wipe your bullies butt after they come in and your friends just stare at you.
Perfect defense…how would you feel if you couldn't wipe your own @$$?!
It's when I start wiping other people's dog's bum-bums that I really get the stare down :rofl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
.... you buy furniture that will be suitable for the bulldog (can they easily get on it is it comfortable for them, is it the right color)

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Yes!!! Will it look cute with their fur? Should I have the carpenter I know from work make him a custom rustic looking dog bed or do I buy the lifetime replacement llbean one lol

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
...when all 500 pictures on your phone are of you with your bully or just your bully

...when you meet someone new that wants to see a picture of you and your husband and you realize, of those 500 pictures, you don't have one of him!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
.... you buy furniture that will be suitable for the bulldog (can they easily get on it is it comfortable for them, is it the right color)
I actually spent hours testing furniture suitable for the boys before we bought our new set! The sales people thought we were crazy lol

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I get it! I was at tractor supply over the weekend and it took a half hour of me bothering two sales associates to try to decide which food would be best for Murray!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I do just about everything that I am reading lol I have no children and single. My dad teases me , he says. Pork chop says , mi casa hahaha

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.