Best vacuum to pick up pet hair?

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
I've tried so many! But I need something that doesn't look suction. I'm sure it was on a thread before but I'm being a lazy bum today. Any input would be greatly appreciated! [emoji4][emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have a Dyson Animal and a Shark. Both work well and have had them for years without issue.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh that doesn't break the bank? [emoji30]

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We have a Dyson Animal and a Shark. Both work well and have had them for years without issue.

Thank you. I'll look into that :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I have a Roomba and a DC 59 Animal (Dyson) and just ordered my second Dyson, the V6 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum. I got a great deal on it. Between the sale price, and my 20% off coupon code from Bed Bath and Beyond today, I couldn't pass it up.

Love my Dyson. I haven't found a better or easier to use vacuum, especially when you have pets.

The downside is the bin is too small, and the 20 minute battery life won't be enough to do an entire house in one shot, but I'm OK with that.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I have the Hoover Wind Tunnel for Pets, and it works great for me, as I don't have any carpeting in my house, I only have hardwood floors. I vacuum first, then I Swiffer and then damp mop. I bought the new Ultimate Spin Mop, and I love it.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Purple Dyson
I got it from my girls at my wedding shower - never lost suction, cord broke once, easy repair. Love it!! Well worth the $$ and like NY mentioned, you can get a great deal w/a coupon and a sale!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Purple Dyson
I got it from my girls at my wedding shower - never lost suction, cord broke once, easy repair. Love it!! Well worth the $$ and like NY mentioned, you can get a great deal w/a coupon and a sale!!

I really believe it's one of the best vacuums out there. I also have the "purple" one - the DC59 Cordless Animal - love it!

This is the one I ordered yesterday Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum - BedBathandBeyond.com

Was already on sale for 449.00 but came out to 359.99 with my 20% off email from Bed Bath and Beyond.
Best price I've ever seen for it, and I think it's totally worth it. I can not put into words how much I love these vacuums. I mean I don't mind vacuuming anymore.

If anyone's interested, just sign up and I bet they'll send the the 20% off email too (if not better).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a Dyson Animal.... it is 10 yrs old and still rocks!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online