Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How much yogurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Corine Pesantes View Post
    Both of mine will be 7 months next week! Penny also just got spayed last week too! Lol!!! I give both mine a messy tablespoon full over breakfast and the same of coconut oil over their evening meal. They both still have gas- but not very often.
    ADORABLE !!! Joey is sending Penny well wishes....hope she is doing well post surgery, Joey never missed a beat (little girl Joey...FYI) Thank you for the info! Going to buy the best Greek yogurt that I can find!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for the information!!

Bulldog Vet in Training Corine Pesantes's Avatar
    Real Name
    Corine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lockjaw and Penny
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sisters3 View Post
    ADORABLE !!! Joey is sending Penny well wishes....hope she is doing well post surgery, Joey never missed a beat (little girl Joey...FYI) Thank you for the info! Going to buy the best Greek yogurt that I can find!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for the information!!
    Isn't it funny how fast they recover?!? We also got Penny's nares opened up to help her breathe and OMG- this girl has more energy than I ever realized!! We had to catch her mid air sometimes trying to jump off of the couch after her surgery and trying to jump on us. She's got the free and clear now to run around and be her rambunctious self now. She definitely giving Lockjaw a run for his money! She was basing him around the house last night- it was too cute.

I did read somewhere to just give them plain regular yogurt- not Greek. I can't remember why exactly, lol. I give mine just plain organic Stoney Field yogurt and they love it. I also give them Nupro Joint and immunity supplement. I found that after they were running around outside or playing with one another, one of them would always wind up with a little limp- after a few weeks with the Nupro, I haven't seen a limp since, and they really love the taste as well.
    "Every once in a while, a dog (or 2) enters your life and changes everything!" <3

Mommy of Lockjaw and Penny

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Taco & Thor
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Corine Pesantes View Post
    Both of mine will be 7 months next week! Penny also just got spayed last week too! Lol!!! I give both mine a messy tablespoon full over breakfast and the same of coconut oil over their evening meal. They both still have gas- but not very often.
    Exact same routine over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads