Help us name our new pair of male litter mates!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Perfect names!!! Congrats on those little hunks of chunky sweetness!

OP
H

Hogmom

Nov 29, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Super Duty & Tonka
So a lot has changed since brought our boys home. They are doing great love to play with each other and us. They are wonderful with our 14 month old grandson! They are even doing pretty good on the potty training. The biggest change has been their names. Tonka stayed the same but Bolt just didn't seem to be the right name for a fullgrown bulldog. So Bolt has officially been named Super Duty! I will try to post some updated pictures of this Awesume Twosome!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So a lot has changed since brought our boys home. They are doing great love to play with each other and us. They are wonderful with our 14 month old grandson! They are even doing pretty good on the potty training. The biggest change has been their names. Tonka stayed the same but Bolt just didn't seem to be the right name for a fullgrown bulldog. So Bolt has officially been named Super Duty! I will try to post some updated pictures of this Awesume Twosome!
View attachment 94591
View attachment 94592
View attachment 94593

These pictures are fabulous!!! I love the double off the bed sleeping

OP
H

Hogmom

Nov 29, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Super Duty & Tonka
These pictures are fabulous!!! I love the double off the bed sleeping

That's was Christmas Day after playing with other dogs in our family and a pair of 20 month old and a 14 month old that just wants to hug them all the time. Needless to say they needed some rest!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Beautiful Puppies, I want to kiss and hug both of them. So Precious. What about Ernie and Bert.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.