We are going to be on TV!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Nikki.... you didn't screw up hardly at all :p just kidding.... you were great and what a great trio of representatives you took with you.. ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION], I think you did a fabulous job, I was so interested! even if I did not own one, I would have been glued to the TV listening to everything you had to say. GREAT JOB!!! :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think you and stephanie did wonderfully! And as always you are a ray of light, and so beautiful [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] ! I think the news people.... um not so much.... :down: The lady interviewing seemed a bit nervous about them or something.

Next we need to get you on the Jay Leno show, now there is someone who does not mind a fur creature!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I totally agree with [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], the news lady was a nervous wreck, I think it disturbed her over how they were breathing, which to me was normal under the circumstances. I LOVED the close up of the drool hanging!! Didn't bother me at all since I wear that drool 90% of the time!!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
the segment turned out great! i just love Hanks full wrinkly face! :heart: infact they all three looked great on camera....oh yeah, you girls did too. ;) wonderful exposure for rescue/adopting here in Indiana. :up:

OP
NikkiSchoolcraft

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
You all are so sweet! I thought I would be a nervous wreck....but suprisingly I wasnt. The host did seem a little uncomfortable with them. But in all fairness Hank farted and drooled on her before she even made it into make-up :up: I guess not everyone finds that endearing :confused: Everyone in the studio was coming over to see them. Ruby has only been with us for a week, Hank is my foster who I love soooo much and Pippy was rescued from a puppy-mill as part of the big surrender on Black Friday. The loved the attention! We also sent in before/after pics but they didnt show them :down: Thanks for all your kind words! :heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.