We are going to be on TV!!!

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
It looks like a fellow rescue board member and I are going to be on TV to discuss our rescue (Indiana Bulldog Rescue) and our up coming events!! I will do ANYTHING to help my bullies, but I have to admit....Im kinda nervous! I guess it helps that we both like to talk...especially about bullies! Did I mention this is Live TV?!?! :eek: I hope I dont look like an idiot!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG how exciting!!!!! I am sure you will do just fine. Anyway we will get a chance to view it?

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
yay! It will be a fun experience and for a good cause. My hubby is an audio visual engineer t a tv station so we get to be on from time to time for different reasons and its not thst bad! I think it would be worse if u had an audience but u dont so u should be fine :up: Have fun :lol:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
you are going to do great. First of all you are very photogenic and second, you love bullies, that is your passion, so you will have no problem talking about them and the rescue. I do want to see the clip once it is posted.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ok...I'm thinking it, and it's probably rude to ask...........but heck! But any chance of you wearing an EBN shirt?

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
@NikkiSchoolcraft it sounds fun! I think you'll do great and would love to be able to see it. But, I don't blame you at all for being nervous. I would be :poo:ing my pants at the idea of being on live tv :eek:. Good luck!

Ok...I'm thinking it, and it's probably rude to ask...........but heck! But any chance of you wearing an EBN shirt?

I personally don't think it's rude and think it's a great idea. This site is so good at informing and educating people on EB's and I think that everyone, especially someone rescuing, should know about this place. I even thought of printing off and cutting out a bunch small handouts with the website on it to give out to people that say they want a bully. I always get so concerned when people see Bella and think she's so cut that they want one too. This way I will at least have peace of mind of being able to say "EB's are great but a HUGE responsibility with many things that can go wrong, so please visit englishbulldognews.com to do some reasearch and ask TONS of questions before buying!" Hey, maybe I can just write all that on the handouts :idea:.

L

Lucy-licious

wow hpw exciting, and good publicity for your rescue. have fun and enjoy th experience good luck :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I personally don't think it's rude and think it's a great idea. This site is so good at informing and educating people on EB's and I think that everyone, especially someone rescuing, should know about this place. I even thought of printing off and cutting out a bunch small handouts with the website on it to give out to people that say they want a bully. I always get so concerned when people see Bella and think she's so cut that they want one too. This way I will at least have peace of mind of being able to say "EB's are great but a HUGE responsibility with many things that can go wrong, so please visit englishbulldognews.com to do some reasearch and ask TONS of questions before buying!" Hey, maybe I can just write all that on the handouts :idea:.[/QUOTE]

[MENTION=1815]Bella Cows Mama[/MENTION] We have EBN business cards that you can get on the Bully market ... they are great to hand out to people who show an interest in bulldogs, or who already have bulldogs!!! I carry mine around with me everywhere!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.