bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
I feel slightly guilty because over the last 2 days I have fueled a smear campaign against another on our local swap it is only slightly because I was trying to save an innocent maybe 5 or 6 month old English bulldog. On Sunday evening this person posted the puppy on a local swap page to only live on a farm with a heating pad with no reasons why this must be done I was appalled that someone would post that. I messaged her did not hear back so awhile later made a post with your normal assumptions in this situation medical problem can not afford or to make money - that got her attention and she asked me to call her. The next morning I called her got the story he has a prolapse rectum and can't control his bowels, she claims she has taken him to all the best vets in Iowa and even took him to the University of Iowa, they are a schools for doctors and Lawyers not vets, so I asked her about it she of course back tracked and remembered that it was Iowa State with the vet school. All surgeries have failed I asked why can't he wear a diaper instead of living on a farm in iowa we have about 2 seasons flipping hot and flipping cold with some nice days in between, she said he had one for 2 days and was getting sores and a rash, assuming again because it wasn't changed enough the proper creams etc weren't used. Anyway I asked why not surrender him to a rescue she claimed she contacted the closest on IL english bulldog rescue and they said they were full and living on the farm was his best option. And all vets told her to put him to sleep. Could have tried the 2 other rescues in IL or the ones in MO I said I will take him and find him a rescue, her response who is going to transport a dog that can't control his bowels I said ME. I would have driven him to any state in the US to help him. She said no she found him a home on a farm with a barn, heat, air, and a doggie door I used some choice words and hung up on her. When I got to work I contacted the rescue she said she did. They were appalled had never heard from her and would never have told her to have him live on a farm. By this time people are messaging me that this is what she does she claims to be a rescue gets the dogs does very little for them and then sells them. I am livid and by this time she has blocked me on Facebook messenger I have her phone number could have just texted her but making her actions public is what I did Everyone needed to know about her. I posted her lies and a plea to help him it blew up against her a friend of hers told me she wanted to talk if I could be nice I said I could. I messaged her she chewed me out told me I was not getting the dog I had a few choice words for her via text. Then comes phone call 1 from the police. This all less then 48 hours after her original post. I am quiet for the rest of the day then post for an update hoping again she will come to her senses. Nope phone call 2 from the police cause I am harassing her mind you I never once used her name. I find out later he has gone to a farm with heat in the shed and a doggie door for when they are not home. Not the right life for this boy. I had to get it out here cause I am feeling like I failed maybe I should have gone about it a different way but from her past rescues she needs to be stopped, and claims she know all about bulldogs. I haven't figured out how yet but I am determined to stop her. Sorry for the long post I needed to get it out. Look at this cute boy.
30263407ad6bffd4107a039e35283eb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
No reason to feel guilty about doing something you truly believe is the right thing. Good luck in stopping this lady from getting anymore rescues

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Things like this has me boiling of anger, ppl need to get jobs and stop making money out of dogs. It's always best to try the nice route first since ppl like this gets all claws out if you criticize them. Is there anyway to find out where this poor dog went? There are so many good people that would love to take care of a baby like this and not keep him in a flippin' barn:( Do you have a friend that can offer to buy him maybe? and see what she says then. Maybe it was a lie that he went to the farm... I f*ing hate ppl sometimes:( Thanks for trying to help him <3

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good lord .... You did all you could given the situation--- people like that piece of trash is always going to make themselves the victim and the sweet puppy suffers.

Thank you so much for trying to get that baby a good home

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
She sounds deranged. Good for you, not letting someone lie and bully their way around. Karma is real, she'll see one day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
She sounds deranged. Good for you, not letting someone lie and bully their way around. Karma is real, she'll see one day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Couldn't agree more!!!!
Hope that &&*}%=%**** gets what's coming to her sooner and that poor baby doesn't have to suffer anymore

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.