Does your dog purr???

Bogey416

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
Ok maybe not like a cat but Bogey has been purring the last few days and he sounds something like the "Predator"...You know the one with Arnold??.. . He'll walk around and just purr.. it gets louder with butt scratches... Does anyone else's bully do this? Other than a tail wag, how does your bully tell you he's happy?:D

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
haha. Stiggy purrs, especially when he gets ear rubs or shoulder massages.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Murray doesn't purr but he does kind of moan and grunt a lot lol, he wiggles his little tail and butt when he's happy and moves his front paws back and forth like he's too excited he doesn't know what to do! when he's super excited if I lean over to pet him like when I come home from a long while he jumps up and gives bully kisses :)

OP
B

Bogey416

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
Amazing!! :D:whistle: I purr as well when this happens...

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
H A HA HA , Yes Tilly used to what i would call a COOING noise and it was during a pleasure moment , Rosie has something close to it also , Diva Farts Snores well they all snore and fart but she never COOSe
Funny they all 5 sleep in our bedroom , I immediately awake when the snoring stops the windows from rattling as there might be something wrong lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Our Frenchie does at times.... especially when we carry him, he just loves to be craddled

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online