Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy Food

Michael Colosimo

Nov 16, 2015
Hi there - Quick question. We are new to Bulldogs and on January 12th we will be bringing our new pup home. The breeder recommends Eukanuba Large Breed puppy food and that will be the diet he will have been on when we bring home. Any opinions on Eukanuba and if I decide to change the brand when is the best time to do that? Looks like it has a 4 star rating from the Dog Food Advisor.

I appreciate all input and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Michael

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
There's a forum for dog food and lists the food rating from the home page. Id say you should switch off to something better. Think eukanuba is 2 star if I remember- charlotte also came home and I switched to Fromms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
I fell in love with Fromm they have a puppy formula pink bag fantastic for growth, coat and enzymes check them out if you can think most here use Fromm
Oh by the way :welcome::peekaboo::hiii:glad you found us great knowledge, people and a source of community. Check out welcoming a new puppy home there are so many things, pet insurance, allergies, tail pockets, the wonderful uses for coconut and apple cider vinegar.
Look forward to seeing your little one when he arrives and hear all the tales.
Let the fun begin oh did i mention the shark phase highly recommend never playing tug of war until they know not to bite. :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN. And congrats on your new baby!

Definitely get off Eukanuba.. Low rated food with lots of fillers.

Great results by many members with Fromm, Earthborn, Taste of the Wild and Orejin. Whichever you select do a slow transition from old to new over 10 days

OP
M

Michael Colosimo

Nov 16, 2015
There's a forum for dog food and lists the food rating from the home page. Id say you should switch off to something better. Think eukanuba is 2 star if I remember- charlotte also came home and I switched to Fromms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to respond! Much appreciated.

OP
M

Michael Colosimo

Nov 16, 2015
Hi!

Eukanuba Large Breed ranks really low on this food ratings list. I think anything that's rated 4 stars or higher is good, quality food.

English Bulldog News Forums - Dog Food Ratings at English Bulldog News

Thanks for taking time to share!!:)

- - - Updated - - -

I fell in love with Fromm they have a puppy formula pink bag fantastic for growth, coat and enzymes check them out if you can think most here use Fromm
Oh by the way :welcome::peekaboo::hiii:glad you found us great knowledge, people and a source of community. Check out welcoming a new puppy home there are so many things, pet insurance, allergies, tail pockets, the wonderful uses for coconut and apple cider vinegar.
Look forward to seeing your little one when he arrives and hear all the tales.
Let the fun begin oh did i mention the shark phase highly recommend never playing tug of war until they know not to bite. :yes:

Thank you so much. Great input!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.