Got my English Bulldog News T-shirt and Mug today!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It was just a womans T- it is not fitted. I ordered XL because I like my lounging shirts big!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ooooooooo ... mugs!!! :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just ordered the mug and the bumper sticker ... I'm tempted to go for the fitted t-shirt and/or the hoodie too!!!

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
I can't wait to get my tax return! I want a tank top, a hoodie, a fitted shirt, and maybe something for my husband :p. I would also love a coffee mug but I have to use covered ones or my puggle drinks it all:lol: and then goes nuttso:crazy:.

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
BTW where do the profits end up? Does EBN end up with it or cafe press? Hope this isn't a stupid question, I'm just hoping it goes towards EBN!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
BTW where do the profits end up? Does EBN end up with it or cafe press? Hope this isn't a stupid question, I'm just hoping it goes towards EBN!

Most of the profit goes to CafePress, EBN gets 10% but after all the hoopla I have been through with T-shirts I think this is the better way to go. I don't necessarily want a profit, I just really wanted to make T-shirts everyone would love. This way you can choose your style, get accessories, whatever.

EBN is looking into a collar and leash combo that we will get with the same logo/idea and a BIG coffee cup! Maybe a bulldog plush with an EBN tshirt :up:

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
Most of the profit goes to CafePress, EBN gets 10% but after all the hoopla I have been through with T-shirts I think this is the better way to go. I don't necessarily want a profit, I just really wanted to make T-shirts everyone would love. This way you can choose your style, get accessories, whatever.

EBN is looking into a collar and leash combo that we will get with the same logo/idea and a BIG coffee cup! Maybe a bulldog plush with an EBN tshirt :up:

I totally understand. I was just wondering if it went toward keeping the site alive or a rescue or something. Then I would have bought them all ;) :lol:.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I got mine today. I can't wait to take it to the office so everyone can see it!!!!
DSCF0290.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.