Lockjaw SUCKS on his toys!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
It's the weirdest thing. He sucks on the fabric part of their Kong wubbas. Like legit, lay there for 30 minutes just chewing/sucking. When he's done its drenched in saliva!!! Anyone else's babies do that?

image.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
MANY here suckle..... Vegas B and Vegas R, Orion, Harlea, Wally, off the top of my head

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My Bullies don't do it, but I've had several dogs that did. Like a baby with a passy!

hilarylogan

May 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Our Winnie has done this since he was just a few months old. His toys get so drenched with saliva you can actually hear it when it sucks on them. He has certain toys that he plays fetch with, and certain toys he sucks on. He has a dog, bunny, and a bear that he ONLY sucks on. If you throw them he looks at you like you've lost your mind lol I think it's his way of soothing. He usually falls asleep while doing it.

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
My Tiberius does - typically just on his one lamb type toy that we brought him home with. It's something he has down since we brought him home [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Murray does this as well, especially when he's sleepy. He has a baby teething ducky and he does it with both of them or sometimes he does it to the corner of his bed or a blanket. I think it's super cute :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.