Bogey's new feeding bowl..

Bogey416

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
Went to the winter Woofstock this weekend in Toronto with Bogey and had a good time... Came across a booth selling dog bowls specifically designed for brachycephalic breeds.. It's been amazing so far!!. Thought I'd share this product for our little fur friends.. IMG_20151124_145151.jpgScreenshot_20151124-144723.pngScreenshot_20151124-144715.png

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow! I'll keep my eye out for this one, thank you for sharing!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Went to the winter Woofstock this weekend in Toronto with Bogey and had a good time... Came across a booth selling dog bowls specifically designed for brachycephalic breeds.. It's been amazing so far!!. Thought I'd share this product for our little fur friends..View attachment 93552View attachment 93553View attachment 93554

I saw these at the summer Woofstock, but didn't buy one. I liked the bowl, and took the guys business card, so I can order one later if I like. It's called the Loving Bowl, they look pretty cool.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I bought one a few weeks ago too.... it is great for Cheli (our Frenchie).... Lambeau, however, still is able to make a mess and spill kibble on the floor -- might have something to do with his 'cow tongue' :facepalm:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I bought 2 and have been using them a few weeks. I honestly don't see what makes them better than regular bowls though....They still wolf down their food in 30 seconds lol!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I bought 2 and have been using them a few weeks. I honestly don't see what makes them better than regular bowls though....They still wolf down their food in 30 seconds lol!

I wouldn't need them,mine wolf it down,and don't miss a piece!

Daisoman

Nov 10, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilo
I think it's so it doesn't spill over to the floor. I was thinking of getting one but I told the 2 guys at the booth my girls eats raw.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bogey416

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
The way this bowl was explained to me is that the bowls we generally use for dogs are not designed for dog use.. It's what we usually have around the house and is practical. However, all of these bowls have flat bottoms which doesn't help our little fur buddies with flat faces.. So the idea is that the bully nudges the food forward to where it slopes up resulting in a more ideal angle to which the food is being taken. This results in the food not working against gravity (as your traditional flat bottom bowl does) leading to better digestion (I'm not a spokesperson for this bowl I promise :)) Bogey has never been known to inhale his food so I'm not overly concerned about this bowl not slowing him down when eating. Food will still get tossed around from time to time but its kinda expected with an 8 month old.. So far so good with The Loving Bowl :up:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, maybe I need one for Henri, he doesn't like eating out of his bowl much.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online