...is this weird?

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
So Murray has figured out how to get the plastic bottom part out of his crate (when it's open), then he likes to drag it all over the floor and when he's bored of that he goes back in the crate and sits or lays in it (without the bottom part) until he fines one of his toys and starts to play with it. ...is this weird?

And also wondering what other "weird" stuff out there your bullies do and thought it would be fun to share!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
It's not weird cos Murray is a Bulldog, they do funny things:tongue:

My oldest girl Joey finds soft stuff around the house and drags it into a pile and then she sleeps on top of it:) It can be dog beds, carpets, laundry etc, it's very cute and funny<3 I think she does it cos she was locked up in a courtyard without anything for over two years before we got her. She does it less nowadays, she's probably learned that she'll always have soft beds to sleep on.

Bennie boy will run and "rugby tackle" everything after he's been drinking, he moves couches and chairs and turns his beds upside-down, lol.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
"It's not weird cos Murray is a Bulldog, they do funny things"
:yes: What Petra said!!

I bet that's cute to watch! I love bullie behavior - all of it…from stubborn tantrums to playing ball…I can't think of too much "weird" but when I play a certain song, even if sound asleep, Bass will immediately JUMP UP and look for his tire. It's hysterical and never gets old :lmaogirl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gotta love them.... they are the most interesting little characters.!

BTW -- are you 'locking' the tray in place? There is a little handle that holds/locks the tray from sliding around

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey

BTW -- are you 'locking' the tray in place? There is a little handle that holds/locks the tray from sliding around

Oh my word, NOW I finally get what those little weird handles are for:facepalm2: lol:stupid: Thank you:tongue:

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray

I swear I am locking the tray lol but he's figured out between his teeth and his front paws how to undo it and slide it out! I'll try to get a video of him doing it later and post it

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.