looking for new tricks!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Hey guys! Looking for a new trick or two to teach Murray and wanted to see what your bullies know and if -maybe- you have videos of them doing said tricks and would be willing to share? Murray knows sit, shake, lay down, rollover, high 5, speak, grrrr, go around in a circle, bow, jump, come and stay (only sometimes, when he feels like it) and soon when it starts snowing I want to teach him how to go sleigh riding but we'll see how that goes! Looking forward to your responses :) Thanks!!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola wouldn't learn come for some reason, so we taught her 'touch' where we put our palm out and she will come over and bump her nose into it. :) we use it to get her some exercise going back and forth in the basement.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey guys! Looking for a new trick or two to teach Murray and wanted to see what your bullies know and if -maybe- you have videos of them doing said tricks and would be willing to share? Murray knows sit, shake, lay down, rollover, high 5, speak, grrrr, go around in a circle, bow, jump, come and stay (only sometimes, when he feels like it) and soon when it starts snowing I want to teach him how to go sleigh riding but we'll see how that goes! Looking forward to your responses :) Thanks!!

You got a lot going on.... that is awesome!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
AMAZING!!! So, are you in the Christmas card exchange ? :evil: I NEED to come steal her.... I am so in love with that little stinker, that face and her attitude!

HAHAHAHA! Yes, yes, I am. :D Bella will have her bags packed when you come get her...I mean... visit. ;)

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Did I miss the video?? You have got to capture that (the sleigh riding)!!

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Did I miss the video?? You have got to capture that (the sleigh riding)!!

No video yet, we haven't had snow for me to teach him :) but I will definitely get one and post it when we do!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
This Hungarian girl does some cute tricks. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvxYDsWecWE
That's really interesting…teaching "shame" w/a scrunchi! I haven't tried that. Can't do it on the Bass (his snout is just too short and it would bother his breathing) but I will keep in mind for future dog training -maybe w/a volunteer lab lol! Thx for sharing!

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob

Along with several of those tricks, Goob does the double high five and crawls on command. Another one is a jump and spin. We twirl our hand in a circle and he will do a circle on his hind legs.

We also play hide and seek with him. I will have a treat and command goob to "wait." My husband goes to hide and when we say "ok, go" goob will run around each room until he finds his daddy. Its pretty fun. He started to ride a skateboard when he was a puppy but we never really stuck with it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.