Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I did the survey, but couldn't answer all the questions properly, because you can only choose one answer per question.
For instance I put that I had a female bulldog, but I have one of each a male and a female, and although neither of them has been diagnosed with Brachycephalic Airway Disorder, they do snore, they pant in the heat, and they are limited to 15 or 20 minutes of exercise, or else they will pant heavily or overheat. I have to limit and supervise their play and exercise time. They do go for a longer walk in the evenings when it is cooler outside, and during the day, they only go out for potty breaks and they stay in the air conditioning during the day.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Completed good luck, please let us know what you find.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Submitted all three of mine:) I wish though that I could have chosen more than one alternative on the last question for my old girl Joey. Joey is 8, she's registered, neutered and has never been diagnosed with any breathing disorders. BUT... she snores, she's intolerant to exercise and she's got disturbed sleep.

Good luck with your research project:)

OP
B

befxxx

Nov 21, 2015
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
thanks guys, i didnt realise that you could only pick one answer for the last question! im an idiot sometimes, ill see if i can fix this now! thanks x

OP
B

befxxx

Nov 21, 2015
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
ok this should be fixed now :) x

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.