Real Name
    AMY
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Radar
    Likes (Received)

Default Has anyone

Ever used the plug in god appeasing pheromones? Just wondering if they may help radars anxiety

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Our Motto: Better Free on 3 then sore on 4

Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member bengardradar's Avatar
    Real Name
    AMY
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Radar
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Has anyone

Quote Originally Posted by bengardradar View Post
    Ever used the plug in dog appeasing pheromones? Just wondering if they may help radars anxiety

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi Amy, no I haven't, I haven't heard of this product. What is it?
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    AMY
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Radar
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Hi Amy, no I haven't, I haven't heard of this product. What is it?
    It gives off the scent dogs smell from people dogs when good things happen we are doing am emotional detox next weekend and it was suggested as part of the process along with clean eating, rest, mental stimulation. Things are better here but still not where we want them to be so with this and continued medical tests we are slowly figuring him out. I get frustrated with all of it and some days I don't know what to do, but on those days I also have have that wonderful thought in the back of mind that he is ours and we will do anything for him and not give up. Sorry I got sappy but I love my outlaw and am doing everything I can for him

5. Likes Biogirl71 liked this post
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

It gives off the scent dogs smell from people dogs when good things happen we are doing am emotional detox next weekend and it was suggested as part of the process along with clean eating, rest, mental stimulation. Things are better here but still not where we want them to be so with this and continued medical tests we are slowly figuring him out. I get frustrated with all of it and some days I don't know what to do, but on those days I also have have that wonderful thought in the back of mind that he is ours and we will do anything for him and not give up. Sorry I got sappy but I love my outlaw and am doing everything I can for him

Aww I hope it works out for you, they are our fur babies, so I understand how you feel. We will do anything for our babies. Ive been going through months of trial and error with Dozer with his diet and allergies. So far he has developed allergies to chicken, salmon, beef, lamb, rabbit and kangaroo. I finally put him on a Limited Ingredient Vegan Kibble to detox him from all proteins, and now I have him on a Vegan dry mix food that I add proteins like eggs, cottage cheese, and kidney beans so he still gets protein.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    AMY
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Radar
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Aww I hope it works out for you, they are our fur babies, so I understand how you feel. We will do anything for our babies. Ive been going through months of trial and error with Dozer with his diet and allergies. So far he has developed allergies to chicken, salmon, beef, lamb, rabbit and kangaroo. I finally put him on a Limited Ingredient Vegan Kibble to detox him from all proteins, and now I have him on a Vegan dry mix food that I add proteins like eggs, cottage cheese, and kidney beans so he still gets protein.
    Have you tried any of Dr bach's remedies? Or. Read Dr Pitcairn s book? They have fantastic remedies

8. Likes Vikinggirl liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for all you are doing with Radar! He is so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I haven't heard of that treatment but it sounds interesting. It seems like so much with bulldogs is trial and error. All we can do is the best we can to give them happy, loving, and healthy homes. I know that we think of Frank as our fur-kid and we would do anything for him. Good luck with your detox program. Keep us updated on what seems to work~
    Happiness is a warm bulldog!

10. Likes Vikinggirl liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I used it for Banks for car rides, but it was a spray.... Adaptil... when i followed the directions, perfectly, it did help
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

12. Likes ddnene liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

There are collars, and there are plug-ins. My aunt had a cat who was very sweet. She seemed to lose her mind and flipped out,turned nasty, and my aunt couldn't even touch her. Her vet suggested the pheromone, and it worked wonders with her cat. @bengardradar Hope it works for Radar
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

My vet actually recommend the Adaptil collar for Walter, we just got it… apparently it either works for the dog, or it doesn't. Good luck, and we all completely understand!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

You're doing awesome!!
    Please let me know if there is anything I can help you research!! Keep up the amazing work

"Unequivocally the Sweetest"

Remove Ads