bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
Ever used the plug in god appeasing pheromones? Just wondering if they may help radars anxiety

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
bengardradar

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
Hi Amy, no I haven't, I haven't heard of this product. What is it?
It gives off the scent dogs smell from people dogs when good things happen we are doing am emotional detox next weekend and it was suggested as part of the process along with clean eating, rest, mental stimulation. Things are better here but still not where we want them to be so with this and continued medical tests we are slowly figuring him out. I get frustrated with all of it and some days I don't know what to do, but on those days I also have have that wonderful thought in the back of mind that he is ours and we will do anything for him and not give up. Sorry I got sappy but I love my outlaw and am doing everything I can for him

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
It gives off the scent dogs smell from people dogs when good things happen we are doing am emotional detox next weekend and it was suggested as part of the process along with clean eating, rest, mental stimulation. Things are better here but still not where we want them to be so with this and continued medical tests we are slowly figuring him out. I get frustrated with all of it and some days I don't know what to do, but on those days I also have have that wonderful thought in the back of mind that he is ours and we will do anything for him and not give up. Sorry I got sappy but I love my outlaw and am doing everything I can for him

Aww I hope it works out for you, they are our fur babies, so I understand how you feel. We will do anything for our babies. Ive been going through months of trial and error with Dozer with his diet and allergies. So far he has developed allergies to chicken, salmon, beef, lamb, rabbit and kangaroo. I finally put him on a Limited Ingredient Vegan Kibble to detox him from all proteins, and now I have him on a Vegan dry mix food that I add proteins like eggs, cottage cheese, and kidney beans so he still gets protein.

OP
bengardradar

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
Aww I hope it works out for you, they are our fur babies, so I understand how you feel. We will do anything for our babies. Ive been going through months of trial and error with Dozer with his diet and allergies. So far he has developed allergies to chicken, salmon, beef, lamb, rabbit and kangaroo. I finally put him on a Limited Ingredient Vegan Kibble to detox him from all proteins, and now I have him on a Vegan dry mix food that I add proteins like eggs, cottage cheese, and kidney beans so he still gets protein.
Have you tried any of Dr bach's remedies? Or. Read Dr Pitcairn s book? They have fantastic remedies

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Thank you for all you are doing with Radar! He is so lucky to have such a wonderful family. :luv:I haven't heard of that treatment but it sounds interesting. It seems like so much with bulldogs is trial and error. All we can do is the best we can to give them happy, loving, and healthy homes. I know that we think of Frank as our fur-kid and we would do anything for him. Good luck with your detox program. Keep us updated on what seems to work~

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I used it for Banks for car rides, but it was a spray.... Adaptil... when i followed the directions, perfectly, it did help

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
There are collars, and there are plug-ins. My aunt had a cat who was very sweet. She seemed to lose her mind and flipped out,turned nasty, and my aunt couldn't even touch her. Her vet suggested the pheromone, and it worked wonders with her cat. [MENTION=10290]bengardradar[/MENTION] Hope it works for Radar

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My vet actually recommend the Adaptil collar for Walter, we just got it… apparently it either works for the dog, or it doesn't. Good luck, and we all completely understand!!!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)

You're doing awesome!!
Please let me know if there is anything I can help you research!! Keep up the amazing work

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.