I don't blame you for wanting to bring them with you. Hard decision, because I think it would highly depend on the bulldog. I would consider asking yourself these questions, may help with your decision?
Does Samson overheat easily?
Does he get overexcited easily (and have a hard time recovering)?
How much shade will be available?
Will you have access to an air conditioner (perhaps in your car) if necessary?
Will there be a veteranarian close by, should something happen?
Will you be ready and willing to pack up and go home if it does not work out?
I hope he can go with you, if it is possible. Would look forward to the photos! But yes, you must consider all options first. Make sure he will be safe