Curious Bailey

MissBailey

May 23, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lil Miss Bailey
:ohmy:
Ms Bailey notices everytime something is out of place or new in the back yard. She circles and growls until she is sure that its ok. Today it was a figurine in the back yard that my granddaughter moved yesterday. Do you have a bully this curious?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh yes, they are so funny if you move something out of whack. Almost like they have OCD! :lol:

giasmom

Feb 2, 2011
Yes! Gia had a fit because we moved the grill onto the deck (her territory) Staring at through the patio door.....growling..... LOL

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
Bullet doesn't seem too nosey...well i mean to notice things out of place and to react like that. he IS nosey when you have something and he wants to check it out. :angel: maybe it's because i move stuff all the time. :whistle:

auntiex3

Feb 15, 2011
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu & Clara
Yes, our Lulu is also a VERY observant girl...anything new or rearranged is met with snuffling and posturing...so much fun to watch:heart:

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
Only my Tommy seems to be so sensitive to change... we had snow overnight last night and we put the snow shovels right outside so we can get to them quickly, and he had a fit!! barked and barked at them! lol!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is VERY aware if something is out of place, it is really the only time he barks, I have had to get up and hide things to get him to stop. On Valentines day I had to keep all my milar balloons in my bedroom because he barked for two days at them. It can be VERY annoying!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH is a paranoid PITA sometimes. But she's OUR PITA and we love her to pieces. We have mostly come around to her way of thinking and try not to upset her apple cart TOO much.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
heck ya we have a new neighbor that moved in behind us and she has been putting all her outside stuff in the back yard and he is very on edge especially at nite. if shes around this weekend i might go ask her if he can "examine" her backyard stuff maybe that will help him calm down lol...

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
OCD is right! My last bullie General was upset for days, when the neighbors behind us failed to ask for his permission before parking a camper there. :rolleyes: LOL Our bullies are too funny!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
oh good Lord..yes. Chester is bad. I moved the coffee table a month or so ago..he got so scared by it he knocked over a table while backing up and spilled iced tea all over my tax returns. :eek: I'm thankful that ski club is done.. every tuesday night a valium would have done him some good when my daughter put her snowboard in the kitchen :ohmy:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.