I bet you guys are tired of these kinds of posts, but....

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I agree that we want our Bullies to live long and healthy happy lifes! I feed my Mocha Natural Balance L.I formula. It is awesome! She has not ever had any skin problems and Her digestive system is regular. She thrives on this food! I also feed her carrots, eggs and yogurt just to mix it up a bit. Her coat is shiny and so soft.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Like Lisa Marie I had great success with Samson when he was on the Natural Balance Limited Ingredients Formula, I fed him the Sweet Potato and Salmon. What made me want to change from that was the lower rated foods (even as high as 4 like Natural Balance) use ethoxyquin as a preservative, ethoxyquin is "banned from use in human food due to the belief that it is carcinogenic." Here is an article on it Ethoxyquin… Dangerous Dog Food Preservative Foods like Natural Balance, Taste Of The Wild and others will NOT commit to being ethoxyquin free. The only foods I know of that do are orijen and fromm. To me, thats important.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i love having my food (butler's) shipped right to my door. you just plan it out a few days in advance and then set up auto delivery. it really is wonderful. i wasn't too keen on ordering food online at first either, but i am so glad that i did. it's also 20 dollars cheaper online than at the boutique pet store by my house that carries fromm.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Sorry, I'm not at all familiar with Merrick. I don't have a way to get Fromm close by either, and I just don't feel comfortable having it shipped. I know it's hard to decide on a food change. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
I just ordered Fromm from Petflow last night. I got two bags of treats also, and got the free shipping. They said it will ship out today. I am also a little worried about the shipping, since you can't just stop at Petco and get it when you need it, but I signed up for the auto delivery.

I was wondering, those who do the auto delivery, How often would you say I would need a bag of food (28 lbs) if I am feeding one bullie 2 cups daily? I set it up for 4 weeks, and I know I can chnage it at any time if need be. But I'd like to have a general idea of how long that bag will last me if anyone knows.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I am glad you figured it out! And I am jealous of the shipping because I have to go in to order my food and then go back to the store and get it 2 weeks later. I have had trouble with my store having it on time so I bought 2 bags this time and spent $198.00 (shhh dont tell my hubby!! He doesnt get it, lol!!) but well worth having the best for my bully!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.